Khorasan Renewables Energies Company
Considering newly planned renewable energies and the especial attention paid to them against fossil fuels in recent decade and subject to the approval of Islamic Council regarding application of wind and solar energy in national level and also, toward use of potential facilities in the wide province of Khorasan, this company was established in Autumn 2010 as a subsidiary company affiliated to Tamin-e-Atieh Company for the employees of Khorasan Regional Electrical Company and upon taking benefit of a professional board of directors. The company has been performing a range of effective research and operational projects in the field of modern energies.
- Installing and starting up a 15 kW solar generator for building of Mashhad Electric Energy Distribution Company
- Performing feasibility study for establishment of wind power plant at Masoum Abad Site
- Providing Khorasan potential solar and wind energy atlas
- Installing and starting up solar generators in minor scales of 1 to 2 KW for 100 dwelling houses in Mashhad
- Implementing solar lights project for landscape of Khorasan Regional Electrical Company's Club
- Providing solar lights for pedestrian bridge of Shandiz Road
- Providing solar energy for two flow meter stations of Doosti Dam water transmission line
- Installing and starting up generators in scales of 5 to 20 KW with total of 480KW on roofs of offices in three provinces of Khorasan
- Installing and starting up generators in scales of 5 to 10 KW with total of 480KW on roofs of schools, mosques and offices of Mashhad Electric Energy Distribution Company
- Installing and starting up solar generators in minor scale of 137.5 KW in Yazd province
- Installing and starting up South Khorasan Dispatching Center with 17 Power Transmission Stations
Solar generator design (cooler canopy model):
This system installs on roof of dwelling houses to produce clean electrical power and act as a canopy for Evaporative Cooler which reduces its energy consumption rate up to 20%.